- To source suitable topics for supplements as required by Publishers, Advertising, and Clients
- To liaise with Web Editors, Supplements Web Artist, Tech Group, Advertising Team, Clients and Publishers to meet the requirements of projects
- To ensure the timely submission of mock-ups and final projects in accordance with an agreed production schedule
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, Linguistics/Languages or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent. Job role in Editor or Journalist/Writer.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing