- Arrange appointments/schedules for subjects, models, photographers, stylists, personalities, etc.,
- Conduct research projects at request of higher editorial staff.
- Handles and schedule photo shoots.
- Coordinate with government agencies to secure necessary permits.
- Research and write based on the assigned topics by the Editor-In-Chief.
- Coordinate with contributors and collation of their material.
- Update and rewrite material based on the instructions of the higher-level editors.
- Communicate with and/or sources freelancers and other authors to produce new articles or material for publishing.
- Participate in brainstorming activities for future editorial topics.
- Perform other administrative functions related to the job as requested by the supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or other related field
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to communicate well with different people in a fast-paced working environment.
- Creative and can suggest story ideas and participate in editorial brainstorming activities.
- Possess a keen interest in trends pertaining to the content of the magazine.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing