|Editorial Assistant (Cosmopolitan)|
|Friday, May 04, 2012|
- Arrange appointments/schedules for subjects, models, photographers, stylists, personalities, etc.,
- Conduct research projects at request of higher editorial staff.
- Handles and schedule photo shoots.
- Coordinate with government agencies to secure necessary permits.
- Research and write based on the assigned topics by the Editor-In-Chief.
- Coordinate with contributors and collation of their material.
- Update and rewrite material based on the instructions of the higher-level editors.
- Communicate with and/or sources freelancers and other authors to produce new articles or material for publishing.
- Participate in brainstorming activities for future editorial topics.
- Perform other administrative functions related to the job as requested by the supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or other related field
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to communicate well with different people in a fast-paced working environment.
- Creative and can suggest story ideas and participate in editorial brainstorming activities.
- Possess a keen interest in trends pertaining to the content of the magazine.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing