- Provide Assistance to the Team Publisher / Associate Publisher in terms of handling magazine publishing activities
- Assist in the planning and implementation of events and promotional activities for the magazine
- Coordinate with the Associate Publisher on conceptualizing products to promote and sell to advertises and consumers
- Assist the Associate Publisher in communicating/coordinating with other departments involved in the units function in publishing
- Back Checking and ensuring seamless implementation of events and promotions
- Conceptualize products to sell to advertisers and consumers
- In constant coordination with the other departments regarding magazine requirements
- Plan and implement events and promotions
- Send magazines to media partners on a monthly basis
- Creation of presentations / collaterals to sell the product
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Job role in Brand Management or Market Research.
- Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing