|Cashiering Supervisor - Magnolia|
|Wednesday, June 13, 2012|
- Responsible for the accounting of all cash and check payments and remittances in the store. Implements effective cash management programs that ensure optimum and secured sales profit. Train and monitor performance of cashiers. Practice Good Customer Service Service at all times. Prepare all necessary reports and documents related to cash operations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Required skill(s): POS.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing