|Tuesday, May 29, 2012|
- Shall assist in reviewing the adequacy and application of accounting, financial and operating controls in the branches and Head Office units, in compliance with established policies and procedures of the Bank, as well as laws and circulars issued by the various banking regulatory bodies.
- Candidate must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Preferably male with audit experience gained from external auditing firm or internal audit of other banks.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical and resourceful.
- Willing to accept field assignment.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing