|Store Manager - WAREHOUSE Greenbelt|
|Friday, May 25, 2012|
- Responsible for the achievement of sales and EBIT target of the store including proper maintenance of merchandise based on standards and merchandise display in the store at all times.
- Implements promotional activities and evaluates its impact to store sales, and initiate projects and activities that will help generate or improve sales of the store by setting the highest performance standards in the store.
- Female; between 25-35 years old
- Candidate must be a graduate of four-year course preferably Business or any related course.
- At least 2-years experience in a service-oriented company or in the same/related field
- Good knowledge and understanding of the operations and business trends
- Must possess a pleasing and aggressive personality
- Must be proficient in both oral and written communication
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing