|Store Planning Assistant|
|Wednesday, July 04, 2012|
- Prepares clear, complete, and accurate working plans and detailed drawings of new Stores Coordinates and works closely with the engineers to make sure all Technical Requirements are acceptable and installed accordingly.
- Assists in preparation of all communication letters/memos, scope of works, in-house estimates, specifications and other bid documents.
- Renders schematic design paraphernalia for visual presentations.
- Performs other functions as may be assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Architecture/ Interior Design or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 4 Full-Time positions available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing