- Monitors and implements sampling procedures and guidelines
- Provides sampling of raw materials, packaging materials, as well as in-process and finished goods
- Conducts general inspection of the plant
- Inspects flour by sieving it in the bulk loading, flour streams and warehouse
- Implements Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Preferably Male
- 22-35 years old
- Graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Chemistry, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- With background in HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) and knowledgeable in ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing