|SECTION HEAD - REGULATORY & COMPLIANCE|
|Domestic Road, Pasay City|
|Thursday, November 17, 2011|
- Supervises conduct of incident/accident investigation.
- Supervises facilitation of application for initial/renewal of C of A, C of R, Radio License and Aircraft Insurance certificates.
- Supervises loading and retrieval of current and outdated aircraft certificates to ensure that an aircraft certificates are current.
- Supervises conduct of internal and external audits and issuance and closure of generated CPARs.
- Manages the Aircraft Incident/Accident database and ensure that all documents are readily available.
- Manages the uploading of current aircraft certificates into the department's website in the EKP.
- Schedules and distribute audits to Quality Engineers to comply with the audit plan.
- Ensures that generated CPARs are followed up and closed properly in timely manner.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any aviation related courses or equivalent.
- Have at least 5 years experience in Aviation Quality disciplines.
- Have level 3 trainings on aircraft type operated by Cebu Pacific.
- Be a holder of valid CAAP A&P license.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing