|Domestic Road, Pasay City|
|Thursday, November 17, 2011|
- Ensures that Cebu Pacific Aircraft are being maintained by the AMO in accordance with the approved Maintenance program.
- Ensures that AD's, SB's and maintenance tasks planned and scheduled to be complied on all Cebu Pacific aircraft are properly complied in timely manner to prevent over run.
- Prepares the yearly audit plan and ensure that audits are being done with repsect to it.
- Monitors close up of CPARs generated during internal and external audits and audits conducted by outside authorities to Cebu Pacific.
- Corresponds with the CAAP regarding day to day activities and other regulatory related concerns.
- Monitors Quality Assurance Engineer's day-to-day performance.
- Assists in the development of the Maintenance Management Manual (MMM).
- Ensures that all aircraft documents onboard the aircraft are kept current and initiate renewal as necessary.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any aviation related course or equivalent.
- Must have level 3 trainings on aircraft type operated by Cebu Pacific.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in Aviation Quality disciplines.
- Experience as QA Manager is an advantage.
- Must be a holder of valid CAAP A&P license.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing