- Responsible for the over-all Plant Maintenance Function through the effective planning and implementation of the Maintenance Plan with the objective of ensuring the good operating condition of all machineries and equipment in order to meet production goals. The Manager shall likewise ensure that all processes are done in compliance will all quality assurance and safety standards and shall likewise take part in various Plant improvement projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Knowledgeable in Project/Asset Management, Maintenance Planning, Instrumentation & Process Control.
- Preferred skill(s): Have expertise in Facilities/Utilities Management, Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- Preferred language(s): Filipino.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent. Job role in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing