National Capital Reg
Tuesday, September 04, 2012
Thursday, October 04, 2012
Concentrix is a recognized leader in providing platforms, people and services to support high-value interactions at every stage of the customer life cycle.
Acquire. Support. Renew. Form initial customer acquisition through renewal - our suite of complimentary services and technology provides you with the support you need to satisfy even the most complex customer requirements .
By delivering from our locations in Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the United States in over 33 major languages, we give our clients the global reach essential for business success. Our results; satisfied clients, some with relationships of 12 years or more.
- Directs and controls the provision of office services pertaining to property management of office furniture, fixtures and supplies, records, messengerial, reception, copying, janitorial, motor pool services and maintenance rendered by staff by monitoring daily work performance, attending to problems to ensure the provision of such basic services to all units of the company.
- Oversees and directs messengers, maintenance personnel and workers engaged in office security, sanitation, equipment installation and repair by reviewing their work and providing feedback in order to improve their performance.
- Plans office layout and facilities by developing long range plans, conceptual designs, documentation of the facilities, as well as the planning, budgeting and scheduling of facilities modifications to insure that all facilities shall be in good condition.
- Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and inspecting construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established specifications.
- Acts as a liaison to various government agencies by conducting meetings with authorized representatives and reviewing contracts to insure compliance with government regulations, specifications and suitability for occupancy.
- Directs company-related events and activities in terms of assigning and managing staff who will secure the suitability and set-up of venue, procurement and purchasing of materials to be used to insure the success of the events.
- Safeguards all confidential contracts pertaining, but not limited to contracts with suppliers, manpower agencies, building lease etc. by checking the contents and reviewing agreements and dates.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Manager
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.