National Capital Reg
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Since 1983, Concentrix has been recognized as an outsourcing innovator, offering clients the latest in emerging technology and business process outsourcing. Concentrix employs over 3,000 professionals worldwide delivering outsourced services from locations in the United States, the Philippines, and China. Concentrix is a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation.
- To oversee the efficient and effective contact center operations by ensuring that designated program and other call center campaigns meet the Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the client in order to achieve the Company’s operational & revenue targets.
- Manage the day-to-day operational activities of his assigned program in coordination with the client representative and/or other functional units of the organization as it relates to manpower resources, systems & procedures & quality improvement efforts.
- Provide directions to the Deputy Operations Manager to ensure operational efficiency, responsiveness to customer requirements and achievement of program/division/organizational goals.
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures to optimize manpower and system capacity.
- Initiate continual improvement in Contact Center Operations in order to exceed customer expectations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Customer Service or equivalent. Job role in Call Centre Executive or Management.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.