Thursday, July 26, 2012
Monday, September 24, 2012
Concentrix is a recognized leader in providing platforms, people and services to support high-value interactions at every stage of the customer life cycle.
Acquire. Support. Renew. Form initial customer acquisition through renewal - our suite of complimentary services and technology provides you with the support you need to satisfy even the most complex customer requirements .
By delivering from our locations in Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the United States in over 33 major languages, we give our clients the global reach essential for business success. Our results; satisfied clients, some with relationships of 12 years or more.
- Member of Tech Zone Community program team – participate in weekly meetings
- Gather reporting data from multiple internal and external sources
- Prepare and collate standardized weekly reports by community and sub-communities
- Prepare multiple metric report views and cuts of data; analyze data and denote trends
- Provide data analysis for ad-hoc queries from the broader community management team
- Streamline reporting and develop ad-hoc reports as needed to support business operations
- Work as part of a team to drive and implement data analytic capabilities
- Highly flexible, comfortable with large amounts of data/information, adept at managing expectations, and able to set and adjust priorities as needed
- Develop weekly and monthly reports that summarize user activity in the community, provide meaningful analysis, and show progress against goals.
- Work effectively with active users who help support the community.
- Collect data and analyze for trends and potential product issue
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Familiarity with high-tech companies, statistics, and/or computer sciences is a plus.
- Excellent (fluent) English communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced skillsin Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Candidate must be fluent in data analysis and data presentation via Excel (graphs, trends, margins and pivot tables).
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees.Others or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
G/F E-Commerce Plaza Building
#1 Garden Rd. Eastwood City Cyberpark,
188 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Bagumbayan,