Eastwood City Libis,Quezon City
Monday, July 23, 2012
Friday, September 21, 2012
Since 1983, Concentrix has been recognized as an outsourcing innovator, offering clients the latest in emerging technology and business process outsourcing. Concentrix employs over 3,000 professionals worldwide delivering outsourced services from locations in the United States, the Philippines, and China. Concentrix is a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation.
- Maintain content on all web communities.
- Provide web solutions, including web pages, forms, databases, eblasts, micro sites. Develop new features to community sites.
- Provide support/instruction (infrastructure :i.e. systems:servers / software: HTML, CSS, Photoshop, eNewsLetterPRO, etc) for other team members.
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies of system and web initiatives.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Ability to review project expectations and recognizes when issues/events may affect delivery. Understand the necessity of and contributes to coding standards.
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Web Reporting including vendor ROI and web traffic analysis
- Server Administration (installations, setup, maintenance, backup, security, etc).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Expert experience in web site development.
- Strong and creative web portfolio.
- Outstanding leadership, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong background in web product development, including ASP, .NET,PHP, HTML, CSS, Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, video editing tools, technical design and experience writing website content.
- Experience with or familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO)
- At least 3 to 5 years of web-based sites/applications project management or related experience -Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to juggle several projects at once, adapt to emerging priorities, unexpected challenges and tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Architecture: Understands server and internet systems architectures.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent. Job role in Software Engineer/Programmer or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
G/F E-Commerce Plaza Building
#1 Garden Rd. Eastwood City Cyberpark,
188 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Bagumbayan,