Monday, July 23, 2012
Friday, September 21, 2012
Concentrix is a recognized leader in providing platforms, people and services to support high-value interactions at every stage of the customer life cycle.
Acquire. Support. Renew. Form initial customer acquisition through renewal - our suite of complimentary services and technology provides you with the support you need to satisfy even the most complex customer requirements .
By delivering from our locations in Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the United States in over 33 major languages, we give our clients the global reach essential for business success. Our results; satisfied clients, some with relationships of 12 years or more.
- Member of eSupport Social Media Team – participate in scheduled meetings
- Collaborate with Cisco Marketing/Sales team and other groups involved in the project
- Replies to support-related posts in Facebook, Twitter and other sites of interest
- Must ensure a positive experience for all users.
- Proactively reach out to customers needing assistance.
- Keeps an empathic but positive tone when replying.
- Workflows social media messages captured.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Solid experience in marketing/PR type of work
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Web development and web hosting experience is a plus
- Competency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Must have an average level knowledge of networking products, including without limitations, wired/wireless NICs, routers, switches, hubs, modems, adapters and USB devices; phone line networking, DSL/Cable routing (Dynamic IP and PPPoE); 802.11 & Wi-Fi technology; network storage devices; TCP/IP configuration and diagnosis; VPN implementation; firewalls, NAT and WEP encryption.
- Certification, Licenses MCSE or CCNA certification is a plus.
- Knowledge in using Radian6 is a plus.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
G/F E-Commerce Plaza Building
#1 Garden Rd. Eastwood City Cyberpark,
188 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Bagumbayan,