Eastwood City Libis,Quezon City
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Since 1983, Concentrix has been recognized as an outsourcing innovator, offering clients the latest in emerging technology and business process outsourcing. Concentrix employs over 3,000 professionals worldwide delivering outsourced services from locations in the United States, the Philippines, and China. Concentrix is a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation.
- Member of Tech Zone Community Management team – participate in weekly meetings
- Gather reporting data from multiple sources – Cisco internal and Lithium / Tech Zone
- Prepare and collate standardized weekly reports by community and sub-communities
- Provide data analysis for ad-hoc queries from the broader community management team
- Streamline reporting and develop ad-hoc reports as needed to support business operations
- Work as part of a team to drive and implement data analytic capabilities
- Highly flexible, comfortable with large amounts of data/information, adept at managing expectations, and able to set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Monitor participation in online forums and take appropriate steps to ensure a positive experience for all participants.
- Work directly with participants online to get them the help or guidance they need.
- Collaborate with other moderators or managers who may be in place.
- Develop weekly and monthly reports that summarize activity in the community, provide meaningful analysis, and show progress against goals.
- Work effectively with active users who help support the community.
- Develop and implement strategies to keep the community vibrant and active with new programs, promotions, etc.
- Review all content in real-time and enforcing set policies.
- Collect data and analyze for trends and potential product issue.
- Ensures the success of all moderation, escalation and other teams involved in the community.
- Responsible for any new community launches, blogs (internal and external) and management.
- Must have an average level knowledge of networking products, including without limitations, wired/wireless NICs, routers, switches, hubs, modems, adapters and USB devices; phone line networking, DSL/Cable routing (Dynamic IP and PPPoE); 802.11 & Wi-Fi technology; network storage devices; TCP/IP configuration and diagnosis; VPN implementation; firewalls, NAT and WEP encryption.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MCSE, CCNA.
- Has at least 3-4 years experience in project management, social media, online community administration and moderation.
- 6 months of experience as a forum moderator/administrator is a plus
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent. Job role in Others or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
G/F E-Commerce Plaza Building
#1 Garden Rd. Eastwood City Cyberpark,
188 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Bagumbayan,