Life is Brighter at Sun Life Financial
Enjoy a fulfilling mix of personal empowerment, career development, fulfillment and wellness at Sun Life Financial. Here, we provide continuous training, global exposure, development and cross-posting opportunities, and a healthy work-life balance.
As a strong financial services company with a rich and progressive history, SLF is anchored on the values of integrity, excellence, customer focus, engagement, and value.
Sun Life Financial is a leading international financial services organization providing a diverse range of wealth accumulation and protection products and services to individuals and corporate customers. Tracing its roots back to 1865, Sun Life Financial and its partners today have operations in key markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China and Bermuda.
• Provide and manager the regular reporting requirements of and ad-hoc information requests from MSSC management, ASC, ES and the region.
• Ensure that Service Level Agreements with Business partners are complete, accurate and current.
• Monitor resource requirements and utilization, ensuring that staffing requirements are filled in on a timely basis and at the same time managing ramp-up such that all resources on board would be achieving chargeability targets.
• Support negotiates with MSSC vendors / resource providers and ensures that agreements are documented and supported by complete and properly executed Service Agreements and Task Orders.
• Spearhead initiatives on communication and branding, and MSSC employee engagement activities.
• Participate in any BCP/DR activity, as required by SLOCPI and/or MSSC management.
• Coordinate with SLOCPI in administrative matters affecting MSSC.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent. Job role in Administrative Executive or Management.
More than 5 years’ experience in an IT organization in a managerial /BA role in planning or financial support function.
Willing to work in BGC
1 Full-Time position(s) available.