Responsibilities Graduate of Industrial Engineering or Psychology, Human Resources Management, Behavioral Science or any related course
1. Provides data/info or inputs to HR Account Head essential in providing advice and service in assessing, designing and managing change to improve the organization's performance using OD tools and processes (data gathering, diagnosis, action planning, implementation and evaluation) for the assigned section/department/unit.
2. Conducts org diagnosis for the assigned accounts and continuously updates the org diagnosis of the assigned section/department/unit.
3. Works with the HR Account Head in the preparation and implementation of the change plan for the assigned section/department/unit.
ORGANIZATION/JOB DESIGN AND MANPOWER PLANNING
1. Assists the Section/Unit Head in the forecasting, planning and staffing requirements. Monitors and updates records of manning history, requirements and changes of the assigned section/department/unit.
2. Discusses recommendation with HR Account Head for inputs and alignment.
3. Assists the HR Account head in the org review of the assigned section/department/unit.
4. Assists the HR Account head in the definition and review of the required organizational and position competencies and the implementation of these for the assigned section/department/unit.
1. Provides inputs to the HR Account Head in identifying the right manpower count, budget for assigned section/department/unit.
2. Assists the Section/Unit Head in identifying the right manpower count, budget given the business directions for assigned section/department/unit.
3. Works with HR Recruitment for the screening, placement and documentation of non managerial hires.
4. Conducts the new hire orientation for new employees in coordination with HR-ODL and line managers.
1. Conducts orientation/review of the PMS system (including ratee/rater matrix) for uniform understanding of the system. Facilitates the implementation of the PMS in the assigned unit/section/department.
2. Distributes the PA/CA forms and monitors the submission; checks accuracy of the computation of ratings; ensures that critical incidents are indicated; prepares the bell curve; consolidates the development plans for the assigned unit/section/department.
3. Monitors the proper and timely implementation of the PMS in the assigned section/unit.
4. Assists the HR Account head and section/department/unit heads in identifying performance and competency gaps and recommends appropriate interventions that will address the gaps.
5. Assists the HR Account head in the identification of core technical or job competencies essential to organizational performance. Handles the documentation of these.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
1. Assists the HR Account Head in facilitating /implementation of development plans defined for house account.
2. Assists the HR Account Head and section/department/unit Head in the development of training interventions.
3. Provides inputs and assistance to the HR Account Head on the development of the technical training programs for the assigned unit/section/department.
4. Monitors the implementation of the training interventions for the assigned section/unit/department.
5. Monitors the participation of target employees in corporate training initiatives.
1. Assists the HR Account Head and facilitates in the process of identifying hi-pos and replacements, including their employee development plans to ensure the continuous supply of quality leaders and key technical staff for assigned section/unit/department.
2. Provides feedback and inputs to HR Account Head/Division Head on the individual development plans of hi-pos.
1. Assists the HR Account head in developing programs and relationships in the assigned unit/section/department for different employee groups.
2. Develops relationships/sources of information through a structured network in all critical areas of operations of the assigned unit/section/division.
3. Cascades and monitors participation of employees in various corporate ER activities.
4. Assists the HR Account head in handling disciplinary action cases (documentation, investigation, hearing, etc).
5. Leads in handling basic operation-related cases. Assists the Account Head in handling of sensitive cases.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS PLANNING & ADMINISTRATION
1. Assists the HR Account Head in doing the salary and benefits review, implementation of rewards and recognition program.
2. Informs the HR Account Head and HR-Ops of the recommended hiring rates of the division.
3. Requests for the Salary Review from HR-Ops. Assesses and provides recommendations for Salary Review of employees within his/her assigned account before endorsing to the HR Account Head.
1. Assists the HR Account head in crafting the recommended rewards and recognition programs for assigned unit/section/division.
2. Gathers feedback and inputs on policies, procedures of rewards and recognition programs from assigned unit/department/section and conveys the feedback and inputs to the HR Account Head.
3. Assists the HR Account Head in the implementation of the corporate-initiated rewards/recognition programs for the unit/department/section.
4. Supports the formal and informal rewards/recognition programs of the unit/department/section.
1. Provides inputs and practical recommendations for addressing policy concerns and amendments needed by the unit/section/department.
2. Provides inputs /recommendations gathered from employee groups on HR policies/functions.
3. Cascades new /updated policies to assigned unit/section/department.
Preferably with at least one (1) year of work experience in Human Resources, preferably OD/Change Management, compensation or in a business partner set up.
Must be a team player, highly flexible, highly organized, and willing to work in a dynamic organization
Excellent people management skills and able to relate to all levels of the organization
Excellent oral and written communication skills, must be highly fluent and articulate in both English and Filipino
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ABS-CBN Group REGULAR EMPLOYEES:
Get an Application Form for Internal Vacancies from Creative Programs Human Resources Office. Request for a meeting with your immediate superior for “career discussion” and signing of your application form. Submit duly accomplished and signed application form to HR CPI.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ABS-CBN Group CONTRACTUAL/PROJECT EMPLOYEES, TALENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND PROGRAM BASED:
Get an Application For Employment Form from Creative Programs Human Resources Office. Submit to HR CPI after filling up.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.