ABS-CBN is in the business of producing world-class entertainment, news and information programs and in the continuous adoption of breakthrough technology to deliver these to its audiences not just in the Philippines, but globally.
This content is distributed primarily in the Philippines through its flagship station in Mega Manila, ABS-CBN Channel 2. Backed by a regional network of 25 originating stations, 8 affiliates, and a collection of strategically-located relay stations across the archipelago, ABS-CBN’s nationwide reach is unmatched to this day. ABS-CBN also airs in free-to-air UHF on Studio 23 and operates the country’s leading radio network consisting of 3 AM band stations and 14 in the FM band.
ABS-CBN also provides news and entertainment programs for nine cable channels, targeting specific niche markets who prefer foreign entertainment programs, blockbuster Filipino movies, news and commentary, music, animè, and sports. ABS-CBN also owns SkyCable, the Philippines’ largest cable television service provider which has close to 500,000 upscale subscribers in Metro Manila and key urban areas nationwide.
Outside of the Philippines, ABS-CBN reaches an estimated 2 million Filipinos out of the more than 8 million Filipinos overseas, through ABS-CBN Global’s The Filipino Channel (TFC). TFC is available in the USA, Canada, the whole of Europe, Australia, the Middle East, Japan, and a host of other Asia-Pacific countries via cable TV, direct-to-home satellite, Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), and the Internet through TFCNow!
ABS-CBN’s in-house produced programs also reach foreign audiences through the distribution of ABS-CBN content to countries in Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Star Cinema, ABS-CBN’s movie production unit, has a 75% share of the local film market based on gross box office receipts, consistently producing one blockbuster hit after another. ABS-CBN also leads the local music production and distribution outfit in the country through Star Records.
ABS-CBN Publishing completes ABS-CBN’s tri-media offering with 14 glossy magazine titles, addressing the needs of the Philippine upscale market with features on fashion and lifestyle, gossip and entertainment, culinary arts, interior design, sports, and male-specific interests.
Blazing the trail in new media technology, ABS-CBN Interactive pioneered traditional media and SMS tie-ups in the country with the launch of TV text promos and TV polls / voting systems. ABS-CBN’s online properties – entertainment and news sites, online games, and social networking through one of the leading social networks in world, Multiply – have proven to be strongly patronized by the growing Filipino online community.
Driven by its passionate commitment to bold innovation, ABS-CBN is leading the change in the country’s media landscape with its depth of creative talent and breadth of platforms.
Responsibilities Graduate of Industrial Engineering or Psychology, Human Resources Management, Behavioral Science or any related course
Sr. Human Resources Accounts Management Officer for ABS-CBN Corporation.
1. Provides data/info or inputs to HR Account Head essential in providing advice and service in assessing, designing and managing change to improve the organization's performance using OD tools and processes (data gathering, diagnosis, action planning, implementation and evaluation) for the assigned section/department/unit.
2. Conducts org diagnosis for the assigned accounts and continuously updates the org diagnosis of the assigned section/department/unit.
3. Works with the HR Account Head in the preparation and implementation of the change plan for the assigned section/department/unit
ORGANIZATION/JOB DESIGN AND MANPOWER PLANNING
1. Assists the Section/Unit Head in the forecasting, planning and staffing requirements. Monitors and updates records of manning history, requirements and changes of the assigned section/department/unit.
2. Discusses recommendation with HR Account Head for inputs and alignment.
3. Assists the HR Account head in the org review of the assigned section/department/unit.
4. Assists the HR Account head in the definition and review of the required organizational and position competencies and the implementation of these for the assigned section/department/unit.
1. Provides inputs to the HR Account Head in identifying the right manpower count, budget for assigned section/department/unit.
2. Assists the Section/Unit Head in identifying the right manpower count, budget given the business directions for assigned section/department/unit.
3. Works with HR Recruitment for the screening, placement and documentation of non managerial hires.
4. Conducts the new hire orientation for new employees in coordination with HR-ODL and line managers.
1. Conducts orientation/review of the PMS system (including ratee/rater matrix) for uniform understanding of the system. Facilitates the implementation of the PMS in the assigned unit/section/department.
2. Distributes the PA/CA forms and monitors the submission; checks accuracy of the computation of ratings; ensures that critical incidents are indicated; prepares the bell curve; consolidates the development plans for the assigned unit/section/department.
3. Monitors the proper and timely implementation of the PMS in the assigned section/unit.
4. Assists the HR Account head and section/department/unit heads in identifying performance and competency gaps and recommends appropriate interventions that will address the gaps.
5. Assists the HR Account head in the identification of core technical or job competencies essential to organizational performance. Handles the documentation of these.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
1. Assists the HR Account Head in facilitating /implementation of development plans defined for house account.
2. Assists the HR Account Head and section/department/unit Head in the development of training interventions.
3. Provides inputs and assistance to the HR Account Head on the development of the technical training programs for the assigned unit/section/department.
4. Monitors the implementation of the training interventions for the assigned section/unit/department.
5. Monitors the participation of target employees in corporate training initiatives.
1. Assists the HR Account Head and facilitates in the process of identifying hi-pos and replacements, including their employee development plans to ensure the continuous supply of quality leaders and key technical staff for assigned section/unit/department.
2. Provides feedback and inputs to HR Account Head/Division Head on the individual development plans of hi-pos.
1. Assists the HR Account head in developing programs and relationships in the assigned unit/section/department for different employee groups.
2. Develops relationships/sources of information through a structured network in all critical areas of operations of the assigned unit/section/division.
3. Cascades and monitors participation of employees in various corporate ER activities.
4. Assists the HR Account head in handling disciplinary action cases (documentation, investigation, hearing, etc).
5. Leads in handling basic operation-related cases. Assists the Account Head in handling of sensitive cases.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS PLANNING & ADMINISTRATION
1. Assists the HR Account Head in doing the salary and benefits review, implementation of rewards and recognition program.
2. Informs the HR Account Head and HR-Ops of the recommended hiring rates of the division.
3. Requests for the Salary Review from HR-Ops. Assesses and provides recommendations for Salary Review of employees within his/her assigned account before endorsing to the HR Account Head.
1. Assists the HR Account head in crafting the recommended rewards and recognition programs for assigned unit/section/division.
2. Gathers feedback and inputs on policies, procedures of rewards and recognition programs from assigned unit/department/section and conveys the feedback and inputs to the HR Account Head.
3. Assists the HR Account Head in the implementation of the corporate-initiated rewards/recognition programs for the unit/department/section.
4. Supports the formal and informal rewards/recognition programs of the unit/department/section.
1. Provides inputs and practical recommendations for addressing policy concerns and amendments needed by the unit/section/department.
2. Provides inputs /recommendations gathered from employee groups on HR policies/functions.
3. Cascades new /updated policies to assigned unit/section/department.
Preferably with at least five (5) solid years of work experience in Human Resources with specialization in Compensation Design, Performance Management, Manpower Planning and OD/Change Management; preferably with exposure in Business Partnering/Accounts Management
Must be a team player, highly flexible, highly organized, and willing to work in a dynamic organization
Excellent people management skills and able to relate to all levels of the organization
Excellent oral and written communication skills, must be highly fluent and articulate in both English and Filipino
Regular positions available
Additional Application Requirements for ABS-CBN Group Regular Employees:
Get an Application Form for Internal Vacancies from HR Recruitment Office. Request for a meeting with your immediate superior for "career discussion“ and signing of your application form. Submit duly accomplished and signed application form to HR Recruitment.
Additional Application Requirements for ABS-CBN Group Contractual/Project Employees, Talents, Independent Contractors and Program Based:
Get an Application For Employment Form from HR Recruitment Office. Submit to HR Recruitment after filling up.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.