Senior Product Officers
|Date Posted:||Monday, November 05, 2012|
|Application Deadline:||Wednesday, November 14, 2012|
- Contribute to the Value Added Service revenue targets through MUSIC products and services which cut across SMS, MMS, GPRS/3G and DataDevelop innovative and first-in-the-market products
- Manage ongoing product maintenance and enhancements, content updates throughout the product life cycle
- Acquire and negotiate with key partners and content to build services specific to the brand requirements
- Monitor revenue performance/take up services and other assets under the Music Portfolio
- Collaborate with brands in coming up with pricing models, marketing campaigns and promos
- Ensure content updating for all portals –WAP, Facebook, websites etc.
- Manage broadcast programs with response rate
- Keep abreast with new and emerging music technologies and competitor products
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- 3-4 years’ experience in any of the following Value Added Services, Web, Music Labels, Digital and Web companies.
- Familiarity with Music Labels, Music Providers, Digital Music Technology
- Experience in website and/or mobile application development
- An understanding of mobile/web music services
- Strong attention to detail and can manage several projects simultaneously
- Can work cross functionally with technical, customer care, finance and brands.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Creative and innovative spirit
- Full-Time positions available