|Date Posted:||Tuesday, November 27, 2012|
|Application Deadline:||Friday, December 14, 2012|
- Handle SOX testing for spend management accounting processes.
- Handle procedure, process map and work guidelines documentation.
- Coordinate with various groups such as Internal Audit, IT, TSD for the resolution of action items as a result of SOX testing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking and Professional License (Passed CPA Board Exam).
- At least 2 years of experience in rates, pricing, and costing analysis.
- Preferably Experienced Employees specializing in Audit.
- Knowledgeable in Sarbanes-Oxley, GAAP, IFRS and IAS.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and SAP.
- Regular positions available.