|Date Posted:||Tuesday, October 09, 2012|
|Application Deadline:||Wednesday, October 17, 2012|
- Prepare reconciliation schedules and monthly analysis
- Book manual entries
- Reconciliation of Accounts
- Validate revenues
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy.
- Has a Professional License (Passed CPA Board Exam).
- Preferably Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Regular positions available.