Public Affairs Officers
|Date Posted:||Tuesday, August 21, 2012|
|Application Deadline:||Tuesday, August 21, 2012|
- Handle community relations and media relations activities and sponsorships
- Provide administrative support to Public Affairs
- Coordinate with Public Affairs colleagues for various events and programs
- Implement community partnership programs
- Other administrative functions such as handling PCF, news monitoring and travel arrangements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent. Job role in Public Relations or Marketing Communication.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge in Photoshop is a plus.
- Highly organized with strong attention to details.
- Ability to communicate and relate effectively with a varied, multicultural network.
- Background in photography and writing is an advantage.