Channel Supervisors (Rizal)
|Date Posted:||Friday, February 15, 2013|
|Application Deadline:||Monday, February 18, 2013|
- Develop and implement effective strategies to recruit the right agent with the right skills and qualifications.
- Train/Orient his recruits or agents to increase their understanding of the company, its clients, its services and their roles and responsibilities.
- Agent management.
- Competitive updates.
- Initiate and implement projects/sales programs/blitzes that would increase sales.
- Directly communicates with agents and fulfills their needs.
- Create competitive programs.
- Compliance to business processes.
- Maintain agent's database amd complement (retention of agents).
- Candidate must be a graduate of any four year course preferably marketing course.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Telesales/Telemarketing and Customer Service.
- Has experience in sales and handling people.
- Full-Time positions available.