Service Capability Specialists
|Date Posted:||Monday, November 05, 2012|
|Application Deadline:||Wednesday, November 14, 2012|
- Develops and recommends policies, processes, quality standards and other standards for the capabilities and platforms managed
- Understands overall strategy and direction of business area capabilities and platforms.
- Assesses service capability requirements vis-à-vis service capability catalog and roadmap
- Develop business case for build of service capability.
- Technology scanning to prepare for future delivery options of capabilities
- Coordinates and manages issues to ensure timely delivery of service capability project.
- Works with department team, technical service delivery TSD and/or Product Managers to deliver capabilities and platforms.
- Maximize use of existing capability
- Update service capability catalog
- Prepares regular updates on projects handled for review of manager.
- Understand customers needs and patterns and champion user experience
- Candidate must possess at least a College or University Degree
- At least one year supervisory or two years staff experience with proven performance
- Business analysis
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle
- Knowledge of telco process and or technology
- Knowledge of OSS/BSS (for Service Capability Management)