Knowledge Management Specialists
|Date Posted:||Tuesday, December 10, 2013|
|Application Deadline:||Thursday, January 09, 2014|
- Performs requirements elicitation on Knowledge Management system-related information
- Designs, documents, implements and maintains process related to content and document management
- Collaborates with build teams, process team and suppliers for improvement on the process for content management as well as enhancements for Knowledge Management Tools
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Business, Industrial/Process Engineering, Information Technology or any related courses.
- At least 3 years working experience in a quality-oriented industry (e.g. Banking, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Business Process Outsourcing, Manufacturing) doing Knowledge Management.
- Experience in audit, quality assurance and or process/statistical analysis
- With Sox, SDLC, ITIL and/or CMMI working knowledge
- With good interpersonal skills, analytical, detail-oriented, above average technical writing skills
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email,
please check your email regularly.
Refer This Job To Friends
Back To Job Listing