Channel Management Supervisors
|Date Posted:||Thursday, November 28, 2013|
|Application Deadline:||Saturday, December 28, 2013|
- Lead partners on the necessary steps in engaging Smart in the SDLC of existing services (e.g CRG, MBS, VAS, Billership, Load)
- Coordinate with various internal units to bring forth the requirements of external partners and establish agreement on the following: process design, UAT scheduling and mechanics, identification of pre- requisites prior to deployment
- Manage activities to ensure that they are on track
- Partner with the BSS-CA/Process Management staff to document manuals, narratives, and business process maps and ensure that all items related to business processes for partners are complete, accurate, and follow specific standards and security controls set forth by a defined framework
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Industrial Engineering or any IT related course.
- Must have experience in technical tools/ framework, for quality process management
- Has experience managing partners and projects, business analysis and documentation on products and services, particularly in Financial Services/VAS/Octopus/AppStore, etc.
- Analytical and organizational skills, writing skills, proficiency in the English language
- Proficient in standard technical jargons
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email,
please check your email regularly.
Refer This Job To Friends
Back To Job Listing