Software Development Analysts (SAP HR)
|Date Posted:||Thursday, January 16, 2014|
|Application Deadline:||Saturday, February 15, 2014|
- Monitors work progress and adjust work plan keeping work quality, timelines and budget in mind
- Identifies risks and issues affecting the project and recommend/implement resolutions
- Constructs and executes relevant work and learning plans to develop and maximize potentials of team members as well as address skill gap.
- Conduct regular coaching to ensure that knowledge and skills are transferred to other team members.
- Supports the Functional Analysts in the conduct of their responsibilities
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Business or any related course
- 3-5 years relevance working experience in SAP HR Functional
- Must possess in-depth understanding of ERP (SAP HR) system including data extraction, transformation, loading data modeling, query definition, web application designer, report designer and performance tuning and monitoring, SAP configuration, tools and methodologies
- Working experience in SDLC, Project Management, Business & System Analysis, and/or Quality Assurance
- With good academic background
- With good interpersonal skills, analytical, detail-oriented and with outstanding written and communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications