Software Development Analysts (SAP MM/SD)
|Date Posted:||Thursday, November 28, 2013|
|Application Deadline:||Saturday, December 28, 2013|
- Monitors work progress and adjust work plan keeping work quality, timelines and budget in mind
- Identifies risks and issues affecting the project and recommend/implement resolutions
- Constructs and executes relevant work and learning plans to develop and maximize potentials of team members as well as address skill gap.
- Conduct regular coaching to ensure that knowledge and skills are transferred to other team members.
- Supports the Functional Analysts in the conduct of their responsibilities
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Business or any related course
- 3-5 years relevance working experience in SAP Materials Management Module as a Functional Analyst
- Must possess in-depth understanding of ERP (SAP MM- Materials Management) system including data extraction, transformation, loading data modeling, query definition, web application designer, report designer and performance tuning and monitoring, SAP configuration, tools and methodologies
- Working experience in SDLC, Project Management, Business & System Analysis, and/or Quality Assurance
- With good academic background
- With good interpersonal skills, analytical, detail-oriented and with outstanding written and communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email,
please check your email regularly.
Refer This Job To Friends
Back To Job Listing