|Date Posted:||Friday, July 13, 2012|
|Application Deadline:||Monday, July 16, 2012|
- Issue the PO according to the framework agreement & delivery requirement within the given timeframe.
- Responsible for fulfillment of PO including goods delivery,payment & quality issues independently.
- Help to build up a good suppliers chain, negotiate for good terms and evaluate them properly with clear indicators of performance
- Work with QA, development team for supplier audit and periodically evaluation(cost,quality,technology,delivery & service).
- Professionally communicate with global suppliers and effectively resolve quality,delivery or penalty concerns.
- Responsible for supply chain establishment,assess & management.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Preferably a licensed ECE
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material &
- Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Strong partnering skills with contractors and suppliers