International Roaming Coordinators
|Date Posted:||Friday, July 13, 2012|
|Application Deadline:||Friday, August 03, 2012|
- Handle roaming partners in Asia-Pacific region.
- Prepare roaming contracts and agreements.
- Negotiate for discounts and rebates.
- Coordinate with technical support team for roaming testing, technical problem resolutions, etc.
- Analyze traffic/revenue performances and market developments/trends.
- Come up with marketing initiative to improve roaming revenue.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Statistics or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Business Analytics, Account Management, Project Management, Marketing or equivalent. Job role in Business Development or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have strong negotiation, relationship-building, and analytical skills.
- Full-Time positions available.