|Date Posted:||Monday, June 11, 2012|
|Application Deadline:||Tuesday, June 26, 2012|
- Will be in charge of developing specific programs/demand-generating programs for Key Account partners.
- Will be responsible for seamless execution of Brand/Marketing-initiated programs in Key Accounts.
- Will manage P&L budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 3 Yrs& Up Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Job role in Trade Marketing, Sales or Marketing.
- Has excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal skills.
- Regular positions available.