|Date Posted:||Friday, September 28, 2012|
|Application Deadline:||Wednesday, October 10, 2012|
- Interacts with clients in the form of meetings, presentations, workshops, etc.
- Implements and maintains a framework of consultancy services
- Provides knowledge on mobile commerce services including money transfer and payment practices for both financial and non financial institutions
- Provides knowledge on implementation and integration of mobile commerce technologies with current client infrastructure
- Analyzes research done for a client, assesses client requirements and recommends business practices and/or solution to address the requirements
- Documents formal business requirements specifications for clients.
- Graduate of any 4 year degree
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Preferably working experience with bank systems, corporate sales to financial institutions, system integration projects.
- Work experience in leading and coordinating with small project teams with different skill sets and background.
- Working experience with preparing proposals and documenting client business requirements
- Working experience in presenting and explaining business and technical solutions to clients
- Working experience in designing business models for clients
- Regular Positions available