Network Implementation Engineers (Albay)
|Date Posted:||Friday, January 04, 2013|
|Application Deadline:||Sunday, February 03, 2013|
- Secure Approved Work Order and other related document prior to equipment.
- Manage Projects the equipment installation schedule and ensure project is within the approve standards.
- Conduct regular project inspection of on-going projects and check major milestone.
- Check contractors billing / accomplishment report prior to submission of invoice.
- Prepare / submit weekly reports and update on daily basis the NPM database.
- Conduct regular meeting with contractors to settle issues / problem that may affect integration schedule.
- Conduct PAT / RePAT and ensure all docs for proper turn over.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Electronics Engineering preferably board passer.
- At least 2 years experience in Network Implementation and Site Acceptance of Cellsite coming from a telco, sub-contractor / contractor company.
- Willing to travel; professional driver’s license holder.