|Date Posted:||Monday, July 16, 2012|
|Application Deadline:||Friday, August 03, 2012|
- Prepare reconciliation schedules and monthly analysis
- Book manual entries
- Reconciliation of Accounts
- Validate revenues
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy.
- Has a Professional License (Passed CPA Board Exam).
- At least 1 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting.
- Regular positions available.