|Date Posted:||Friday, June 14, 2013|
|Application Deadline:||Sunday, July 14, 2013|
- Translates the logical/system design into physical infrastructure components.
- Ensures and reviews data center readiness for infrastructure deployment.
- Creates the DR Plan and process framework.
- Prepares Infrastructure cost estimates for decision support purposes and to reduce technology/solution cost.
- Bachelor of Science Computer Engineering/Computer Science, or any IT related courses
- At least 3 years experience in Hardware (server, storage, network etc.) Infra design and architecture, Data Center site preparation and best practices, Disaster Recovery and Capacity Management
- Knowledgeable Infra Design and architecture
- Knowledgeable in Data Center design (floor and rack layout)
- Possesses above average communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (including Visio)
- Regular positions available