|Date Posted:||Friday, January 04, 2013|
|Application Deadline:||Sunday, February 03, 2013|
- Manage implementation of various facility infrastructure projects / engineering covering office buildings and technical sites among others.
- Manage and establish facility standards primarily in the engineering / construction and operations
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering preferably Electrical Engineering
- Board passer
- At least 5 year experience in facility management with the last few years in a management capacity role.
- Project and Operations Management skills; has knowledge in capacity and cost planning functions
- Above average oral and written communication skills; must have a driver’s license preferably professional
- Regular positions available