Systems Administrators (Project-Based)
|Date Posted:||Friday, October 12, 2012|
|Application Deadline:||Thursday, October 18, 2012|
- Installs software, applies patches, manages file systems, monitors performance and troubleshoots alerts from commercial, open source and locally developed monitoring tools.
- System failure analysis and recovery; insures the consistency and integrity of file systems.
- Hardware/software configuration; management liaison with client offices, operations personnel, and field service personnel; interact directly with customers to negotiate solutions and implementation specifics.
- Manages and leads hardware and software migration and upgrades efforts of varying size and complexity.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in UNIX System Administration.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent. Job role in System Administrator or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in Storage (EMC DMX, Clarrion) and Back-up software (Networker,
- Netbackup), UNIX (HP-UX, IBM-AIX, Sun-Solaris, Redhat Linux, Unbreakable Linux,
- Knowledge on multiple OS (UNIX/LINUX) and technical writing and documentation skills.
- 10 project based positions available