Information Security Analysts
|Date Posted:||Saturday, March 01, 2014|
|Application Deadline:||Monday, March 31, 2014|
- Project mangement of the enterprise Business Continuity Initiative.
- Conducts Workshops, Trainings and communication requirement for BCM.
- Participates in the Testing and exercising of DR Plans.
- Research and development of new technology resolutions for currently used products with other market leader products.
- Implementation of new security technology solutions as project; project management: resources, timelines, coordination
- Budget planning: coordination with vendors; budget allocations / justifications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent. Job role in Infrastructure Security or System Administrator.
- With 1 to 4 years of working experience in Security Risk Management, Business Continuity
- Management/Disaster Recovery Program, Security systems admin/configuration
- 5 regular positions available
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email,
please check your email regularly.
Refer This Job To Friends
Back To Job Listing