Site Acquisition Officers (Visayas)
|Date Posted:||Friday, January 04, 2013|
|Application Deadline:||Sunday, February 03, 2013|
- Manages the acquisition of sites by site hunting, presentation of proposals, negotiation with lot/building owner and obtaining approval of lease contract to get the most viable, low lease rate and within the specified searching
- Monitors and manages contractor / subcontractors for cell site acquisition
- Ensures documentation for site leases are complete and adheres to protocol.
- Graduate of any course.
- At least 2 years working experience in project monitoring and control payments
- Knowledge in MS office applications
- Willing to travel
- Has a drivers license