Project Engineers for Civil Works (Visayas)
|Date Posted:||Friday, January 04, 2013|
|Application Deadline:||Sunday, February 03, 2013|
- Prepare Bills of Quantities / In House Cost estimate of proposed construction projects and other related documents prior kick off meeting
- Manage contractor and sub-contractor performance by monitoring site completion.
- Conduct regular project inspection of on-going projects and check major milestone accomplishment
- Prepares / submit weekly reports
- Conduct regular meeting with contractors to settle issues / problems that may affect construction schedule.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Civil Engineering preferably license holders
- Preferably 2-5 years working experience specializing project management of construction / electrification
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be organized, computer literate and able to multi-task