Software Development Supervisors (JAVA)
|Date Posted:||Thursday, November 28, 2013|
|Application Deadline:||Saturday, December 28, 2013|
- Provides software solutions to their clients
- Handles system planning, analysis, design and development
- Complies to software development standards
- Executes planned activities and post-implementation requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong skills in system analysis and design
- At least 5 years object-oriented programming experience in Java, C++
- Preferably with knowledge in voice, sms, internet and other telco service development
- Has knowledge and experience in Java, JDBC, Socket Programming, Thread Programming, JMS, XML, WML, Web Service (SOAP & REST), Spring, HTTP, Diameter, UML, C++
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email,
please check your email regularly.
Refer This Job To Friends
Back To Job Listing