|Date Posted:||Friday, October 12, 2012|
|Application Deadline:||Thursday, October 25, 2012|
- Assists in all Customer Interfacing Accounts' activities such as Strategic Planning, Teambuilding, etc.
- Assists in all HR-related org-wide activities such as Leadership Summits, HR on the Road (Smartlife Learning Series) whenever necessary.
- Performs administrative duties such as liaison work, scheduling, filing, coordination, logistics, reports preparation, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 6 months of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Program management experience is an advantage.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal, negotiation, project and events management, coordination and administrative skills.
- Must be willing to work in extended hours.
- Good in multi-tasking.
- Needs minimal supervision.
- Contractual positions available.