Business Analysts: SAP Module
|Date Posted:||Thursday, January 16, 2014|
|Application Deadline:||Saturday, February 15, 2014|
- Monitors work progress and adjust work plan keeping work quality, timelines and budget in mind.
- Identifies risks and issues affecting the project and recommend/implement resolutions.
- Constructs and executes relevant work and learning plans to develop and maximize potentials of team members as well as address skill gap.
- Conduct regular coaching to ensure that knowledge and skills are transferred to other team members.
- Supports the Functional Analysts in the conduct of their responsibilities.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Business or any related course
- 3-5 years relevance working experience in SAP HR Functional
- Must possess in-depth understanding of ERP (SAP) system including data extraction, transformation, loading data modeling, query definition, web application designer, report designer and performance tuning and monitoring, SAP configuration, tools and methodologies
- Working experience in SDLC, Project Management, Business & System Analysis, and/or Quality Assurance
- With good academic background
- With good interpersonal skills, analytical, detail-oriented and with outstanding written and communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
- Regular Positions available