| The sun will rise in Visayas and Mindanao.
Tokyo Tokyo is the No. 1 Japanese quick-service restaurant in the Philippines. It continues to introduce to the Philippine market a taste for Japanese food with its signature products like the Prawn Tempura, Beef Misono, Bento Meals and Red Iced Tea.
With its thrust of providing excellent food and service, Tokyo Tokyo aims to share with more Filipinos the Japanese taste and experience by building more stores all over the country.
Tokyo Tokyo invites highly driven individuals to be part of its PIONEER MANAGEMENT TEAM in Visayas and Mindanao.
If you are a competent professional who has passion for excellence and customer service, driven by defined goals, thinks out of the box and loves challenges, we invite you to build a rewarding career with us.
A Restaurant Manager is the over-all head of the restaurant management team. He drives the team to achieve its business goals by setting sales targets and implementing operational and marketing strategies. He coaches the team members to ensure standards and procedures are strictly followed. He also inspires them to deliver quality service to satisfy the needs of their customers. As a decision-maker, he is responsible for properly managing in-store challenges to achieve business continuity and store success.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or any business-related course
- Candidates must have at least 4 years of working experience as Manager in leading Quick Service Restaurants.
- Candidates should have excellent communication and leadership skills, a strong customer service orientation, and financial acumen.
- Candidates should be willing to be trained in Manila for at least 3 months and willing to be assigned within Visayas and Mindanao.
- Candidates should be willing to work on a flexible schedule.