Supply Chain Technical Specialist
||Tuesday, July 10, 2012
- Responsible for the field operations audit of distribution centers and RM/PM warehouses, and for their adherence to ISO set standards and policies
- Ensures compliance to key performance indicators (KPI), Good Warehousing Practices (GWP), and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Manages the gathering, verifying, and evaluation of information supporting the projects and initiatives of the Supply Chain Group
- Initiates important feasibility studies and projects of the Supply Chain Group
- Reports to management all audit findings and does the troubleshooting required so that appropriate corrective and preventive actions can be implemented
- At least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Industrial Engineering or its equivalent.
- With at least 2 years of working experience in Supply Chain operations
- Must have strong project management skills
- Knowledge in systems design and improvement is a plus
- Knowledge in SAP is a plus
- 1 Full-Time position available
Sorry, this position is closed for application.