||Friday, June 29, 2012
- Project plans, organizes, leads, and control resources of the project functions, to contribute to the profitability of the company by effective planning of the projects at optimum costs to satisfy technical and marketing requirements.
- Candidate must be a licensed Mechanical or Electrical Engineer.
- At least 7 years of working experience in Maintenance Engineering gained from a food manufacturing industry.
- With experience in project management from planning, documentation to installation of equipments and commissioning of the plant
- With good leadership and communication skills.
- Willing to be assigned in Pasig and do field work.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.