Quality Control Analyst
||Calabarzon & Mimaropa
||Wednesday, July 23, 2008
- Ensures that standard specifications are being attained to ensure high quality products.
- Performs physical and chemical analyses of raw packaging materials, in-process and finished goods and in-house products and with proper evaluation so as to comply with the specified frequency of inspection.
- Monitors raw materials on stock as well as out-going raw materials and finished goods.
- Follows good manufacturing practices, safety procedures and company rules and regulations.
- Records and documents all Q.C. related results.
- Male or female, ages between 21-30 yrs.old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Preferably with operating skills / knowledge in laboratory equipment
- Must be computer literate.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Calamba.
UNIVERSAL ROBINA CORPORATION
Km 50, Brgy San Cristobal, Calamba, Laguna
Sorry, this position is closed for application.